welcome to
my wongkatated world.











Friday, September 21, 2012
@ 11:52 PM

I think I'll do a more extended post tmoz, but for right now, it has been a fun packed day. This morning I woke up late so I had to take the T-way to school. Got on a bus and the bus driver was like "You're not going to school are you?" And I was like "No I am" & he grabs my bus pass and is like "James Ruse is never out of school uniform" and I'm like "It's Jeans for Genes Day today." Then he was like "no, don't try to trick me it's not Jeans for Genes Day today, that was last month." And I was thinking in my head ...really?!?! Then I checked online & I felt like I'd lost a mental battle against an ancient bus driver. FUARRRRR, WHY DO WE HAVE MUFTI DAY'S LIKE A MONTH LATE?!?!!? == Didn't end up paying though... (: Anyway, after school I went city with Dong, Lulu, Yadha, Ngo & Ted. We played pool which I must say, I am getting rather good at :D && later Tony, Angela and Tang joined us. Had dinner at Lantern by Wagasomethingsomething & got home at around 9:30 to find my bro throwing a spontaneous bbq party like thing. Then my mum got a phone call and Nathan had gotten injured. LOL. He pulled his ass muscle.