welcome to
my wongkatated world.











Monday, July 19, 2010
@ 6:04 PM

So today I got woken up at 1O-something by a gaytard, LOL.
I officially woke up at around 11.3Oam to get to towers & meet up with
"a dude who was are brick". Hope those people know my awesome code names :D
Everyone else, FECK OFF~! ;)

So the dude had mental problems and didn't know how to get the correct bus timetables. But luckily enough, I was there (8 HAHA. We caught a 3 digit number to QVB & made our way to Market City. I realised that people tend to walk when the man is still red, but it ends p turning green when they're half way across the road :O
I decided to have a little experiment, so everytime we had to cross the road, we sent our little instinct mouse run on the road first :] FUNNY. Damn, it didn't die. JKZ!

We went to capitol & took vee sexy photos. Then we were starving & went down to the Thai Restaurant. The waitress gave me some Thai speaking lesson. WTF?! Like just write the dish on your fucking notepad and leave man. Anyway, the food was yum. Chilli is soooo hot. AIISH. YAY, lunch was shouted by our brick. Had easyway, felt a tad sick so chucked it. What a waste, i want it right now.

Then the dude started feeling sick, so we left. It took like 1 & a half hours to get back home. SO LONG, completely drained.

Today was EPIC (:
Thanks for all the fun a dude & are brick.