Sunday, March 7, 2010
@ 4:45 PM
Today I wasn't allowed to go to church because my parents said, "NO". =="
I'm srsly getting really worked up by them now. So hypocritical.
My dad goes to church on Saturday, he says he believes in God.
But he punished me by not allowing me to go to church today.
I don't understand; why would he do that? He wants his worship, I have mine.
Maybe it's because he thinks I only socialize at church. Sometimes I ACTUALLY
just want to socialize, but I'm working on going to church for God, and God only.
Other people are just... a Bonus? I don't know. I just know that my parents don't
like BHCAC, they told me once. They said that one of their friends went to our church
but left because one of the scripture teachers told them to stop asking questions about God cuz the teacher couldn't answer them. The girl herself told me about it. I
still didn't believe her. Like yeh, some of our Sunday school teachers have bad english, crap teaching methods and all but they're teaching us the Gospel && I
guess I'm just thankful that they do.
I don't know... I'm just cranky >:/