Saturday, September 12, 2009
@ 7:15 PM
So today at swimming I saw a really cute guy :P
*faints* He was uber cute & tall. AND he looked at me
once D: maybe because I screamed & stared at him.
Oh well.
I feel like apologising for the post before. So the
same person called me up today and she was crying over
the phone. It's really hard to cheer up someone over a phone =.=
No. she is not fcuking biased, she just has a complicated personality
because she's lost all her close friends & so she has this auto. reaction to just repel all people. She doesn't like explaining herself to others which causes most of our friendship problems. She got annoyed that we keep speaking canto & she's sick of it. So GCC, we have to
stop speaking madno/canto. Sorry, dear iloveyou.
"Let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete lacking nothing."
- James 1:4